• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Anybody going to the Carlisle, PA car show next weekend?

ncsubronc

My family is coming into town from NC next weekend and my Dad and brother want to go up to Carlisle for the Spring show. Any CB.com guys gonna be up there with their Broncos? Any of the vendors gonna be there?

OP
OP
ncsubronc

ncsubronc

Dennis Carpenter usually has a tent, check there site their show schedual is usually on it. Autokrafters attends some Carlisle shows not sure which ones.

Make sure you have comfortable walking shoes....

This is not a show event it one big swap meet..

http://www.carsatcarlisle.com/ce/contact/pressview.asp?PRDetailkey=160

Thanks ransil...I'll check and see if Dennis Carpenter will be there. Yea we are going for the swap meet aspect of it...I just figured there would be some cars there too.

ep67bro

Contributor
Bronco Junky
Loc.
Easton, MD
There is a little of everything at carisle. I have been going for about ten years and usually go to the spring, ford, truck and fall shows. I am going to try to go on Friday. But I am not sure yet. I have gotten some good bronco parts over the years but I will say that the last few years it has not been as good and if you dont go on friday or earlier most of the good stuff is gone. I got a great deal on a set of tires at the fall show last year buy 3 get one free! There usually is a guy from carisle that has used and NOS parts for sale. He is usually up on the hill. The thing I like about Carisle is you never know what you might find!! Bring your Cash!!!

1971BroncoSport

If you need anything from Dennis Carpenter you need to call in advance to order. They will deliver to Carlisle for free. They don't have any inventory, other than a few seconds that they may bring. You will be able to get a catalog from them at the tent.

Autokrafters usually has a trailer with a few items, they too will deliver what you order in advance.

tripleb

Loc.
york,pa
if anyone needs any bronco parts let me know.i am about 35 mins from carlisle.i am in york

OP
OP
ncsubronc

ncsubronc

If you need anything from Dennis Carpenter you need to call in advance to order. They will deliver to Carlisle for free. They don't have any inventory, other than a few seconds that they may bring. You will be able to get a catalog from them at the tent.

Autokrafters usually has a trailer with a few items, they too will deliver what you order in advance.

Hey 71...you in Alexandria, Virginia? I checked out Autokrafters website...I was thinking of picking up a door post but it looks like it would be cheaper to get one from Bronco Graveyard and have it shipped.