• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

anybody got a light grey bronco like this raptor

JSBX

Contributor
Raptor

Hey Billy. That is silver the same as mine. Raptors only come in a few colors and I don't think light brown was one of them. There are several pictures on here of silver Broncos. Try doing a search. I remember someone posted a request for pictures of silver Broncos.

Attachments

• SL730054.jpg
    SL730054.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
attachment.php

OP
OP
F

fordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Thanks guys, i guess if i thought that was grey it doesnt matter what color i paint my rig. I was looking for a light grey which i have not seen, similar to grey floor paint

daddycreswell

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lebanon, TN
Hey Billy. That is silver the same as mine. Raptors only come in a few colors and I don't think light brown was one of them. There are several pictures on here of silver Broncos. Try doing a search. I remember someone posted a request for pictures of silver Broncos.

The one in your picture is silver, the one in the OP picture is called Terrain.

daddycreswell

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lebanon, TN
OP
OP
F

fordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
yes that is the color i was looking for. thinking about doing a raptor scheme on my bronco, but do it in vinyl for the graphics with bronco not raptor on it.