• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Anybody got a pic of their rig w/ Grey Specialty Top ?

Blue71

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Looking to see how a Grey Specialty Top looks installed. Shoot some pics if you can.

Thanks Much,

Blue71

Jeepster

Bronco Guru
I think a Grey top would look very nice on a Blue rig. I like that combo on jeeps that I have seen and have concidered it for my blue jeep. Very nice.

kwspony

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Roseville
I bought a grey soft top for mine. Unfortunaletly it's folded up under my bed. I liked the grey over the black and blue colors they had.

JaxLax

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Jacksonville, FL
search for member "trigger" he's got a grey top and has posted pics of it, not sure if it's a STC, but it's grey...

Trigger

Mine is black, but is the denim fabric which gives it a tad lighter color. Lonnie at Tom's Bronco just built an awesome orange Bronco and he is running a grey STC. It does look sweet, call and ask for him and I bet he could shoot you a picture.
Trigger

Jeepster

Bronco Guru
Trigger said:
Mine is black, but is the denim fabric which gives it a tad lighter color. Lonnie at Tom's Bronco just built an awesome orange Bronco and he is running a grey STC. It does look sweet, call and ask for him and I bet he could shoot you a picture.
Trigger

I'de like to see that pic.

Dan

tonto

Bronco Guru
Here's one of my old Kayline Fastrak top in gray.

Attachments

• 026_26 cropped resize.jpg
    026_26 cropped resize.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 182
OP
OP
Blue71

Blue71

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Actually gonna put the softtop on the orange '74. I'm gonna change flare color to grey possibly or to match body color even. Kinda wanna a good contrast to the orange, but didn't really wanna go black or white. Black= to Halloweeny maybe? White= "Go Tennessee Vols", to much !. I have grey interior and the new front and rear bumpers(not shown in the pics) will be charcoal like the roll cage. Grey seems like a pretty cool color that is in between. Here are a couple of pics without the top. See if you guys would think grey would be sharp? thanks again and keep posting pics of the grey tops if you have them.

Thanks Much,

Blue71

Attachments

• im002360.jpg
    im002360.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 143
OP
OP
Blue71

Blue71

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Another

Attachments

• im002388.jpg
    im002388.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 146

MnkyBiz

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Northern VA/DC
Blue71,

NOt to steal your thread, but could you take a photo of that right hand side door opening, but closer?

I am trying to figure out how far up the sidewalls I want to apply my durabak.

I will greatly appreciate this!

MnkyBiz