• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

anybody got pics of gunmetal or mustang champagne broncos

slcpunk

Loc.
The WB, UTAH
I cannot decide wether I want to paint my bronco gunmetal grey, bright red, or the new mustang chanpagne/gunmetal color. you guys have any pics of broncos that could help me?

Thanks
Chadwick

Incognito

Loc.
Key West, Florida
Gunmetal

Check out my gallery.

The 67 is Gunmetal Gray

The 69 is Saab's Platinum Gray.

I like the Tungsten Gray like the GT40 in my gallery. I painted that dash with that color it is: T8 M7145A Silver stripes t5 M6720

I will probably repaint the whole truck with the GT40 scheme after I get a new pro-flow hood, door inserts and windshield frame.

Last edited:
OP
OP
slcpunk

slcpunk

Loc.
The WB, UTAH
not the color I was looking for but I like it a lot. My dad really is pushing for the red but I still like gunmetal

mustangtoby

Bronco Guru
Loc.
southwest Colorado
Here is my Bronco in Red and my mustang in Mineral Grey. I really like the color of the mustang, really looks good in bright sunshine.

Attachments

• siderskirts5.jpg
    siderskirts5.jpg
    212.5 KB · Views: 41
  • 100_0670.jpg
    100_0670.jpg
    202 KB · Views: 33

70EB

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Gig Harbor
Before: Duplicolor Medium Grey