• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Anyone ever hear of "Larilady" on Ebay?

akforsyth

Contributor
So I once again was perusing Ebay to find something else to buy that I do not need and came across the post I have linked below. The name is "Larilady" and they are selling inner fenders, kick pannels, and core supports. Photos looked good, but was just wondering if anyone has any experience with their parts.

http://search.ebay.ca/_W0QQsassZlarilady

my77rox

Very interesting, even though they are selling on ebay Canada they are located in White City, Oregon which is outside of Medford. I'm guessing that this is probably who makes them for Toms and they have decided to go direct. If thats the case, I wouldn't recommend the core support. I got one a few years ago and a bunch of the spot welds failed during the UPS trip to me. I can't speak for the other stuff though.

--BR