• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Anyone going to Carlisle, PA **New Ford Bronco Concept**

71 BRNCO

I will be heading up early on Saturday, but with no bronco. still not done putting it together. Are you taking your bronco?

OP
OP
B

bronco std

Loc.
Berryville, Virginia
Naw.. mine is still not roadworthy,, I need about another month before It will be on the road. Dennis Carpenter was the only vendor I saw up their last year.. I'll be going up on Thurs.

blksn8k

I'm going to the All-Ford Nat's in June. I know Randy Wood from Adventurous4x4 said he was planning to be there and Autokrafters should be there too.

1975stroppebaja

Bronco Guru
Re: Anyone going to Carlisle, PA

bronco std said:
Who's going to Carlisle this weekend.. or who's planning on waiting until "All Ford Nationals" in June?

I'll be going in June. I sure hope the weather's better this year than it was last.

by the way... there is a vendor at the All-Ford Nationals that has all Bronco parts. I've talked to him the past two years. He's a local guy to the Carlisle area. Does this happen to be anyone here or does anyone know who I'm talkin about? I lost his card, I wanted to call him and see if he had any good solid doors :cool: If anyone happened to have his contact info that would be sweet.

Allen_69

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Sugar Grove Pa
You might be talking about Drew or Don Peroni. Did you meet him at the MEB Club Tent? If so let me know and I'll get you they're contact info.

BTW The Mid-Atlantic Early Broncos Club will be there again this year. Last year we were relegated to the top of the Hill and with all the rain we didn't have a lot of visitors. We'll be there again so stop in so I can put some faces to names, we've usually got about a dozen broncos there so If you can bring yours Great, if not, stop in and say Hi.

Allen

1975stroppebaja

Bronco Guru
I don't remember their names. There were two guys at the stand. As you're standing in the showfield looking at the grandstand, their vender location was off to the right, on the next-to-the-farthest row. Whew, that's not very good directions:)

Actually I was wrong, I talked to the main guy two years ago and last year he was gone so I didn't talk to him. He took somebody to his place because they wanted something that he didn't bring to the show with him. Anyways.. he usually has a couple really nice sets of doors for sale and I never have the money to buy em. This year I saved up:cool: Hope he's there again.

71 BRNCO

I think I know of the two guys you are talking about. They usually have a brown bronco with them. and a few years back they had a red one too. If that is who you are talking about it was me that went back to there place because i blew my wheel bearing and hub out on the way to the show and I was stuck without some parts.

1975stroppebaja

Bronco Guru
71 BRNCO said:
I think I know of the two guys you are talking about. They usually have a brown bronco with them. and a few years back they had a red one too. If that is who you are talking about it was me that went back to there place because i blew my wheel bearing and hub out on the way to the show and I was stuck without some parts.

That sounds like them. I believe they did have a brown Bronco with them last year. That's really cool that he hooked you up to get you on the road again. Good people.

whitsend

Loc.
Boyne City, MI.
Carlisle

I'll be going to the June all Ford show. Usually go to the spring show but have been doing that for so long I figured I needed a change.:cool:

71 BRNCO

So is anyone driving there rig down there this Saturday? I woud love to take mine but still finishing up with my new driveshaft and no seats makes it difficult. PM me if anyone is going I would like to meet some people from the area.
Kyle

OP
OP
B

bronco std

Loc.
Berryville, Virginia
Just got back from Carlisle and I saw about 4-5 broncos up their..

One is in great shape not for sale by gate entrance 3 for you guys others are throughout the fairgrounds..

However I found out for the All Ford Nationals in June the New Ford Bronco Concept will be their!!!!

71 BRNCO

actually. Don and Drew have not had parts up there for the last maybe 2 years. They do have anything you need but thats not the vendor with the brown bronco.

Any broncos for sale up there?