• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Anyone going to Hot August Nights??

Sac '68 sport

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Orangevale
Anybody going to Reno?
A couple of years ago there was a large EB contingent, and about 20 or so Broncos met up at a truck stop just east of Sparks.
I went to the same place last year and there was no one there.
Any way I'll be going up next Thursday if anyone want's to meet up for a EB cruise.

Landshark

Loc.
California
Sac '68 sport said:
Anybody going to Reno?
A couple of years ago there was a large EB contingent, and about 20 or so Broncos met up at a truck stop just east of Sparks.
I went to the same place last year and there was no one there.
Any way I'll be going up next Thursday if anyone want's to meet up for a EB cruise.

Man, I sent email and everything to reg my Bronco with them. NO, I have a 73, cut off date is 72, that sucks.
Is that this weekend or next?

TJK74

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Newark CA
I'll be up there on friday through the weekend for a wedding. i'll keep and eye out for you. Wish I was taking the bronco but we'll be cruising the doinky Exterra instead%)

OP
OP
Sac '68 sport

Sac '68 sport

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Orangevale
It starts this Saturday with some concerts and a show and shine in Tahoe, then goes down to Reno through Sunday the 8th.
I've had my 68 regestered for the last 4 years. I think that the holdovers like me are about the only ones that can even get regestered these days. They have a 5000 car limit and 05 was full three months ago.
My Bronco is painted Ford 97 perl green, just like the one in BD two issues ago with the front tires pulled off the ground. It has white flares, a gray bikini and gray and black interior.
There are usually at least a few other pretty nice EB's around too.
Stop by and say wazup if you see it.
I'll probabably have a few coldies in the icechest too.