• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Anyone going to Super Celebration from KC Area

76YETI

Contributor
Loc.
KC METRO
Anyone going to Super Cel -East from the KC Area? If you are and have room, I am trying to save shipping cost on a suspension kit from WH.

Thanks

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I bet we can find you someone...

Let me post on MO site on FB

lilthom

Contributor
Bronco Guru
If no one else can help out I can at least bring it back to Lockwood, Mo for you. It's about 2 hours south of KC.

OP
OP
76YETI

76YETI

Contributor
Loc.
KC METRO
not on facebook but my wife is. Don't know Jamey S but do you know his facebook profile? I will try and get that ordered and a 4 hour roundtrip to save at least $250/shipping is worth it.

eaglenest66

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I am going and can get bring back to Des Moines area. And of course ever so often I get to KC! I know the crew at WH pretty well! Let me know.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
not on facebook but my wife is. Don't know Jamey S but do you know his facebook profile? I will try and get that ordered and a 4 hour roundtrip to save at least $250/shipping is worth it.

tell the wife to join Oklahoma Classic Broncos group, OR MCBC Missouri Classic Broncos