• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Anyone going to Super Celebration with a wetsounds sound bar installed?

Mmflpa

Loc.
Philadelphia, PA
I've been looking at these, and would like to hear them before purchasing, preferably on a rig with the top off. Is anyone going to be at Super Cel, would you mind if I hunted you down to hear them? Thanks!

duffymahoney

Contributor
Bronco Guru
How much do you know about wetsounds? In the boating world there really is only one brand and they are it. All the innovations for boat audio has been from them, most wakeboard boats now come with their products. Tim the owner researches and tweaks all products before launching them. I have heard the sound bar v1 and it sounds amazing for it's size.

OP
OP
Mmflpa

Mmflpa

Loc.
Philadelphia, PA
How much do you know about wetsounds? In the boating world there really is only one brand and they are it. All the innovations for boat audio has been from them, most wakeboard boats now come with their products. Tim the owner researches and tweaks all products before launching them. I have heard the sound bar v1 and it sounds amazing for it's size.

I know the reputation, that's why I'm interested. I just want to hear how they sound in a Bronco with the top off, while driving. The Broncos around here that I've been in have subs, etc, which I'm trying to avoid. If I like the sound of the wetsounds, it's a no brainer.

Trey Taylor

sound bar

I saw the sound bar on CL the other day for $650 and its exactly what i have been looking for . I have 12 WS speakers in my boat and they are awesome!
Keep me posted on what you find out.

xcntrk

Bronco Guru
Loc.
NOVA
I literally just installed one in my Golf Cart.. Haven't even wired it up yet to gauge the sound but will in the next couple days. I got the stealth 6 with bluetooth.

duffymahoney

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I saw the sound bar on CL the other day for $650 and its exactly what i have been looking for . I have 12 WS speakers in my boat and they are awesome!
Keep me posted on what you find out.

12!? I have 9 in my boat. 6- 6.5"s, pair of rev10's (loudest speakers I have ever heard) and a 12" subwoofer in a custom bass reflex box, it pounds.

I am ripping out all the speaker wire I just ran on my frame monday for wetwire by wetsounds.

I am sure if you aren't happy with the sound you could rip it out and they would take it back. I am planning door speakers, then a set of rears and a subwoofer in my LUBR.

TAWL_BOY

Sponsor/Vendor
Loc.
Friendswood, TX
The WS sound bar is a cool product.

But they lack low end. I've received a decent amount of sales from guys with there sound bar who want to add our tower speakers to fill in the lower frequencies.

Trey Taylor

i was counting the two WS tower speakers , i have ten WS 6.5" speakers in the boat and a 12" sub as well.