• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Anyone going to the Englishtown Swap Meet Saturday???

DonsBolt

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Chestnut Hill, Mass
I am heading down to the swap meet at Englishtown NJ this Saturday. I am going to meet the guy I am buying my Ford Racing Crate Motor there. Also while there I am going to look for a few things to make the motor swap easier.

If anyone else lives down that way and wants to meet up, let me know. Also if anyone needs anything, let me know. If I see it, and the price is right I can pick it up for you.

gidieupp

Loc.
NYC
WOW! Is it this weekend? Thanks for the heads up. I missed it the last couple of times. Come to think of it, it has been a few years.
What are you looking to pick up? I need a set of cheap rims & tires to keep on while I am working in the garage, maybe some seats (will probably go wit new mastercrafts or PRPs)
Keep your eyes open for a halfcab & bulkhead :) If you see any get a phone #