• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Anyone got a pic of a stock EB with flares and 33x9.50's or 33x12.50's?

deputyb112

Just trying to see what I will be getting into. I'd rather see the 33x9.50's but the 33x12.50's will do. ?:? :DAny pics?

JTCamp

Loc.
Austin, Texas
Mine was that way before the lift, but no pics. I will say that the front wasn't cut and it rubbed on the front and rear portions of the fender, especially while turning. It was a pain to mess with, b/c I always had to be cautious so that I wouldn't damage anything. I would stay with the 33 x 9.50 and maybe others here will know a good backspacing for the wheels. Also check the pictures in the gallery. Good luck. <br><br>John

mxpaz

Bronco Guru
Loc.
KC
Look in the photo gallerey. There are probably a 1000 of them in there.

G

just wanted to say that I have 33x12.5s on mine with regular cut flares and no lift and unless your on the rocks the only thing that will rub is the tire on the radius arms when you turn really sharp. Other than that they look pretty good and will be no problem for medium terrain. Youll probably just go with some bigger ones in the future though. Im movin on up to some 38s and i cant wait for the lift.

rflud

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Modesto, CA
Here's what mine looked like when I bought it - 33x12.50's with flares.<br><br>
bronco_before.jpg

j2hang

Loc.
Castle Rock, Colorado
Deputy B,<br>I have a stock Bronco with cut rear flares and purchased a used set of 33x9.50s today. I pick them up tomorrow and if you would like will send you a picture this weekend after they are installed..also I will let you know if they rub. I heard that on stock rims, (15x7) they will fit. Remind me if I don't send pics this weekend.<br>Jon