• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

AnyOne got pitures of those . BileyBUILT tool trays.

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
.. Yes do you have pictures of Bailie built tool trays .. Will your Chit stay in them . I didn't find any pictures of them . BUT DO YOU HAVE PICTURES of them in your Bronco .. Since I use my Bronco almost as a Farm Service Truck.. Those trays, pictures of your home made trays might be nice.
.. I think mine need to hold a 24 inch crescent.. a 24 Stillison & a 2lb hammer & a 2ft pipe cheater. & what ever.

75junebug

Loc.
NW Houston Tx
Pap, I have the side trays offered by BCB on both sides of my cargo area. they fit under the bed lip, it where I keep extra oil, wrenches, trailer balls, rope, ducttape, wire.... Never had anything bounce out, even rolled back on my spare tire or flopped on my side.....

JWMcCrary

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Only pic I could find, shows the passenger side, part of it. I like them wish I put them in long ago.

Attachments

• photo139.jpg
    photo139.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 277

stout22

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Athens, AL
I've had them for a few years. I have a D44 short shaft on one side. Several small things on the other (yoke, locking hub..).
The yoke did fall out when I stood my Bronco on it's nose this past week%)

Hank_

Bronco Guru
052_zpsf40480b5.jpg

I have tow straps and tree savers in mine. Great addition to the bronco.

Henry

bailiebilt

Sponsor/Vendor
Loc.
Sapulpa
Tool trays

See if this what you are looking for? These are Bailie Bilt.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    256.3 KB · Views: 105

Yeller

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Rogers County Oklahoma
I have fluids, parts and rocovery gear in mine. I have found that on the side I have the recovery gear in the straps do a good job of keeping the shackles and snatch blocks from rattling and moving around. I have yet to have anything fall out as long as the straps are in there. Sadly I don't have any pics.....

Mikey

Bronco Guru
Do the screws interfere with the belt-line trim screws? I have my belt-line chrome trim fastened with those trim bolts rather than the plastic squares riveted in.

Mikey

Bronco Guru
Never mind...I just went and checked...should work fine.

Keep comments coming, though. Trying to decide if I want a set. A bit worried about drilling that line of holes in my new sheet metal, though. Thoughts?