• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

anyone got tips for wild horse pro flow long tube header install?

Bronco_69

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Monette Ar
I got my wild horse headers in today and i will be trying to install them this week. The packing was HORRIBLE on them. most of the paint was rubbed off and one gasket destroyed. a quick glance did not show any dents though.

they also did not come with any instructions. not that headers are complicated but most will tell you to go in from the top or bottom, to remove a mount or steering shaft. these came with nothing.

so if anyone has any experience installing these please let me know how you did it.

thanks
chris

these headers
http://www.wildhorses4x4.com/product/Black_Painted_Headers/headers

5011_1433_large.jpg

Last edited:

ken75ranger

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Troy, NY
Most of them go in from the top. On the driver's side you might need to remove the driveshaft or jack it up a bit. After you get them in warm up the motor pretty good and tighten the bolts again while the motor is hot.