• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Anyone have a stock D20 inspection plate they dont need?

Hnrys69

Bronco Guru
Just curious if someone has one they dont use and they wanted to donate to me. Im ditchin my PTO setup and need a plate to toss on there.

I know this would be in the wanted ad's but who is really going to see me asking for this little plate??

I will pay shipping or whatever

Thanks!!

Andy

OP
OP
Hnrys69

Hnrys69

Bronco Guru

shipping though may be nasty?? It will be the whole PTO setup with bumper ready to go.

OP
OP
Hnrys69

Hnrys69

Bronco Guru
anyone??

Anyone know where to find one?? Besides junkyard.

BoltBuster

Bronco Guru
My shed door is frozen, but I may have one give me a couple of days and let me see if I can find it if I have it-

OP
OP
Hnrys69

Hnrys69

Bronco Guru
BRONKEN said:
Andy, is that a stock pto set-up. If so i'm interested.

No idea. Its a Koenig, PTO setup pics of the bumper on my site. It was on the truck when I got it. I have used it once to make sure it worked. Since then I converted trans to a C4 and dont feel like grinding the bell housing to make it fit atm (im lazy... no garage)

I think its Orig but dont quote me on that. It works great though heh :)

PM me with any Q's about the winch. Dont want this thread to get pulled. I just need a plate ATM so I get this thing off and ready to sell.

thegreatjustino

Contributor
Red Head Grease Monkey
Loc.
Stockton, CA
Isn't the inspection plate just a flat piece of metal? Seems like it would be an easy thing to fab out of some sheetmetal.

OP
OP
Hnrys69

Hnrys69

Bronco Guru
I have no tool other than a little tool box atm. I moved and dont have my tools with me (no garage). I will have them again after sep.

:'( :'(

BoltBuster

Bronco Guru
Hnrys69,

I found it, Email me the address you want it to goto, Ill check and see what it will cost to ground mail. If its cheap within a dollar or two dont worry about it. If you want it any faster let me know.

PS do you know of anyone that has a C6 to Dana 20 adapter?