• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Anyone in the North-Central Arkansas area? I need a shop referral...

kaisermusic

Loc.
Chehalis WA
Ok, so I'm not terribly good at too many things, and suspension issues being the worst of what I'm good at. Right now, after installing new poly c-bushings and trying to get everything level, i have numerous issues with my front end. I have about 2" of lean due probably due to improper install on c-bushings or something related. my front springs are also pretty jacked up looking after install track bar. passenger spring looks ok and lined up, but drivers side spring is leaning like 1" to pass side. spring were perfectly level and equal before install. anyways i know i did something wrong but i dont think my small brain is capable of fixing it and i would like to take it to someone who knows enough about broncos that i dont end up having worse problems than i do now.

I live in mountain home Arkansas, and if anyone knows of a shop close to this area that i can trailer my rolling chassis to OR if anyone lives close to me that knows Broncos i would gladly pay for some hands on help with this issue!

thanks

dougyounger

Contributor
There are a number on here from the NWA area.

Look up to where it says "Community". There is a drop down menu that says "Members List". When you click on that you can sort members by state. That will give you an idea of those that might be close to you.