• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Anyone in the San Diego area want to swap...

mkaenel

Bronco Guru
Loc.
La Costa, CA
your limited slip (posi type traction) rear end for my Detroit locker. I don't have much of a need for a locker and would prefer a limited slip type rear end.

We could swap at my house (if you know how to swap out rear ends) to save costs or split the cost at a local shop.

PM me if you are interested.

Matt

onebadd73

Loc.
Moreno Valley, Ca.
I just pulled out my rear end yesterday. I too have 4:10's and the factory limited slip. We could just swap out third members? What spline are your axles? Mine are 28 spline.

OP
OP
mkaenel

mkaenel

Bronco Guru
Loc.
La Costa, CA
I think it is already being swapped to sicaz66. I just have to check one thing out today to confirm it will work.

Sorry,

Matt

OP
OP
mkaenel

mkaenel

Bronco Guru
Loc.
La Costa, CA
It turns out I have a 31 spline and not a 28. So the swap would have to come from a diff with a 31 spline 4.10 geared rear end.

Anypne out there has this set up and wants to swap out rear ends let me know.

Thanks