• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Anyone in the Vegas area recognize my 77 Bronco?

77BroncoSport

Loc.
Sandy, UT
Just tracking down the history of my Seafoam Green 77 Bronco Sport. Was purchased out of Vegas (on Ebay) in the winter of 2002. Purchased buy a guy in LA which then moved it to Tahoe. I bought it out of Incline Village, NV. My gallary has a few pictures.

Its Seafoam Green, got a 351 with 43k on the odometer today (probalby about 37k back in 2002). Its still straight as an arrow, rust free, and well taken care of. Original desert vehicle.

The guy I bought it from doesnt have the guys name any more who he bought it from.

If you recognize it or know of the person who owned it, that would be cool if you could pass the name along.

OP
OP
77BroncoSport

77BroncoSport

Loc.
Sandy, UT
Nothing-Carfax only goes back to 1981. I have the orginal production information coming from Ford in a few weeks of how it rolled off the assembly line. The person is no longer registered on Ebay as well. Im going to try a vehicle history in Nevada and see what I can come up with-they go back 10years.

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
I am sure you have already checked but I typically have the past 2-3 owners registration slips in the glove box. The first Bronco I got had insurance slips, pay stubs, medical bills, heh, you name it in the box. See if you can check with the oil change places if you know or still have access to the original plate numbers, they have kept national records for at least the past 5 or 6 years. Jiffy Lube, etc. They might get you some info. I know I have tried to find the 67 I had 10 years ago but havent had much luck, the reverse of your situation but similar challenges.

HotWheels

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Twilight Zone
77BroncoSport said:
His Ebay name is monetplays

From what I can tell, he is longer a registered user.

I, like many ppl, have bought lotsa parts offa Ebay. Maybe if you started a thread "Anyone know this Ebay user?" Since its for a positive reason and not a negative one (finally) perhaps someone knows or even possible is this "monetplays".

just an idea..

%)

Mick

OP
OP
77BroncoSport

77BroncoSport

Loc.
Sandy, UT
HotWheels said:
I, like many ppl, have bought lotsa parts offa Ebay. Maybe if you started a thread "Anyone know this Ebay user?" Since its for a positive reason and not a negative one (finally) perhaps someone knows or even possible is this "monetplays".

just an idea..

%)

Mick

I have bought 2 cars, including my Bronco,on Ebay and tried everything from google, ask, msn, ect-every search engine based on the Ebay name. Found a moneyplays@aol.com and might email to see what I can come up with. I spoke with the guy I bought it from and he bought it from a guy in Vegas that was selling it for a friend.

Nothing in the glove box and will look under the carpets some time.

Figured this forum would be a good place to start. At the end of the day, not a big deal. Just would be interested in finding out where its been on its 30 year journey. For a 30 year old vehicle, its in great condition.

Fugly

Loc.
Las Vegas
You could check out the Vegas Bronco guys. Just do a search for Vegas Broncos and maybe someone there would know a little more. Just a shot.

HotWheels

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Twilight Zone
77BroncoSport said:
Figured this forum would be a good place to start. At the end of the day, not a big deal. Just would be interested in finding out where its been on its 30 year journey. For a 30 year old vehicle, its in great condition.

U r right. It is intesting. PLease keep us posted. If I can squeeze another thought outta my head I'll let you know...