• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Anyone live in Nebraska?

chetti13

Curious if anyone in Nebraska is on here? Looking to meet more people in my area with an EB!

Thanks!

gnsteam

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lincoln NE
Welcome to the forum. I’m in Lincoln and there are a few other scattered about. Where are you located?

OP
OP
C

chetti13

Thanks! I am in Papillion. I know a few guys around that have Broncos, looking to meet a few more. I saw a really nice looking white one on highway 370 the other day, never seen it before.

greatguy57078

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I'm in South Dakota. :cool:But I can see Nebraska right across the river!

Broncowalt

I'm in Fullerton. Just moved here in May from Texas. My son lives in La Vista. I'm a bit away from you but get over that way to visit my son once in a while.

OP
OP
C

chetti13

Does your son have a bronco? I actually live in Papillion, pretty close to the Lavista area.

mustanggarage

Contributor
I live across the river in Iowa, but Omaha/council bluffs is the closest city to where I live so we go there frequently.

jmangi62

Bronco Guru
I'm in Millard, almost done with my 70. Just got the serpentine conversion completed. Woohoo!;) Jim

Attachments

• IMG_0854.jpg
    IMG_0854.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 25