• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Anyone near alice texas willing to help checkout a bronco

mbhaddad

I am trying to close the deal on a bronco in alice texas but I am pretty far away, anyone nearby?

69broncofun

Bronco Guru
HI sorry about 6 hrs for me. Just ask for lots of pics or you could hire someone to check it out for you.

Sunnyboy

Loc.
Alice, Texas
I live in Alice, send me a pm with info. I only know of 3 early broncos in Alice, 2 halfcabs and neither run. I know the owners and haven't been for sale for a while but maybe changed their minds. One is owned by an older man and has had it for a long time, 68 Sport, I stop by occasionally and talk to him, he gave me a 66 halfcab for parts and it's in pretty sad shape at that. The other belongs to the another mans son, and another is a restored U15 Ranger that was purchased by the owner a couple of years ago although my neighbor told me yesterday he saw a halfcab in town

Last edited: