• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Anyone near Orangevale/Sacramento?

Big Rig

Loc.
San Diego, CA
I'm trying to buy my first EB. I have been window shopping for a while and am now ready to pull the trigger. The only problem is that rigs in my area (SoCal) are too dang expensive. I think I may have found my new ride up near Sacramento in a town called Orangevale. I don't really want to buy a rig sight unseen, so if any of you experienced Bronco owners could give a newbie a hand by giving it a once over for me, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks.

thegreatjustino

Contributor
Red Head Grease Monkey
Loc.
Stockton, CA
I'm about an hour away, but may be in Sac this weekend with some friends. PM me the contact info for the seller and I'll see what I can do.

OP
OP
Big Rig

Big Rig

Loc.
San Diego, CA
Thanks...

Thanks, guys, for being willing to help a bronco brother out, but unfortunately the rig was sold to someone else. So the search continues. I'm looking for a streetable ride because it will be my daily driver. I'd like to grab an EB that would be a good base to build on (i.e. new/rebuilt engine and transmission, "streetable" gear ratio, ps, pb). Everything else is bonus material, but bonuses are good. Thanks again for all of your help.