• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Anyone purchase this? I saw it on the hauler and had to snap a couple pics.

sellitall

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Malvern, Pennsylva
Saw this guy heading home from work last night. Wondering if anyone on here bought it and was having it shipped. Looked decent from 75MPH;D.

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Good catch! '66 Looks like got that grille everybody wants these days .

BTW ain't seen ya on in a while. You been ok?

FordBronc

Contributor
Bronco's, yea I have a couple.
Loc.
Polk County, Missouri
Next time you take a pic, rotate your phone please. I look goofy in my office holding my monitor sideways saying "Nice Bronco". lol

Bart

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Buffalo Gap, Texas
Next time you take a pic, rotate your phone please. I look goofy in my office holding my monitor sideways saying "Nice Bronco". lol

;D;D;D%) Next time just tilt your head (like you're eating a Taco):) Only pulling your leg on April first.

fatboy

Contributor
Glad to be here.
Loc.
New Hampshire

You should try that on a Surface with auto rotating screen! Can't get there from here. ;D

Oh, and Nice Bronco.

OP
OP
sellitall

sellitall

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Malvern, Pennsylva
Believe it or not I did rotate the image/resize in Microsoft Paint before sending it to photobucket. They did their magic to it turning it sideways. Photo software must be very fickle.

Good catch! '66 Looks like got that grille everybody wants these days .

BTW ain't seen ya on in a while. You been ok?

Been good. Went back to the dark side (Toyota). Got a '72 FJ40 and '82 Toyota P/U 4x4 in the stables. It will be a while before I get my hands on an early bronco. The prices of ALL the vintage 4x4's is exploding, and I don't see it stopping anytime soon.

jmangi62

Bronco Guru
If you're using a I-Phone,tilt it so the volume button is towards the ground,just one of the quirks of that Apple product. ;D;)