• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Anyway to determine what C Bushings are in my Bronco

OsideDave

I cannot remember if I put in 4 degree or 7 degree C bushings. Anyway to determine this without going to alignment shop? Part number on the bushing visible? T

Have a 3.5 lift and she is wondering around on the road so want to get that resolved.

Thanks

Justafordguy

Bronco Guru
I think they are all marked in the inside where you can't see it. You could just pull one cap off.

bmc69

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I think they are all marked in the inside where you can't see it. You could just pull one cap off.

That. The alignment shop would not be able to determine what degree bushing you have installed.

broncnaz

Bronco Guru
If you bought a whole suspension kit it more than likely came with 7 degree bushings. 4 degree bushings usually come with the 2.5in lfts. While a good deal of people who run 3.5in lifts dont have issues there are people that do have issues broncos had poor caster from the factory as it was so its not uncommon to still be out of wack with 7degree bushings. toe in and tire pressure can also affect handling so you might want to double check the toe and play around with tire pressures. See if it gets any better.

68bronc

Contributor
I cannot remember if I put in 4 degree or 7 degree C bushings. Anyway to determine this without going to alignment shop? Part number on the bushing visible? T

Have a 3.5 lift and she is wondering around on the road so want to get that resolved.

Thanks

If you bought them originally with a kit they're most likely 7 degree. I just bought a WH 3.5" suspension lift and thats what they came with. As a matter of fact all the 3.5" lifts I looked at came with the 7 degree.

Hope that helps.