• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

AOD linkage

Texas Edition

Loc.
Odessa, Texas
Where can I get the linkage for an AOD column shift? It may be a simple fix, but I don't know. Has there already been a thread on this. Thanks for any help

ps6123

Loc.
Denton
I purchased my Lokar column shift kit through Duffs. The part that I thought would be the hardest to install was the easiest. That was installing the transmission shift lever. You may have to do some grinding on the TV Cabld attachment. I had a BC Bronco TV attachment that needed to be shaped to fit properly. The next time consuming item will be making the adjustments to the rod and the adjustments where the Hiem connect. Easer if you have one person behind the wheel moving the selector and one at the transmission

Bronkster

I agree with the Lokar suggestion. That set up gives you the most adjustment and options to get things as close as possible to the column indicator through all selections.