• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Apple Valley Offroad Park...

Bronco69Sport

Loc.
Upper MI
Anybody going to this offroad park Next weekend? We went last year, and had a blast. Actually thats the time my buddy rolled his XJ (not so fun) Went in the helicopter too. Its located in Wisconsin, and is only open a handful of times a year.

KyleQ

Bronco Guru
Anybody going to this offroad park Next weekend? We went last year, and had a blast. Actually thats the time my buddy rolled his XJ (not so fun) Went in the helicopter too. Its located in Wisconsin, and is only open a handful of times a year.

I love this event - lots of good times had here. I won't be taking the Bronco, but I may be riding along with some buddies if they end up going. Big Ford crew - 70's and 80's stuff.

OP
OP
Bronco69Sport

Bronco69Sport

Loc.
Upper MI
I will be there with this one. We had an awesome time last event.... the helicopter buzzing a bear was wild!!!

Attachments

• P1010019.jpg
    P1010019.jpg
    142.7 KB · Views: 44
OP
OP
Bronco69Sport

Bronco69Sport

Loc.
Upper MI
pics added

The new suspension worked slick, along with the 60's. All ballistic joints, with a 3 arm system. Flexed like mad!!! Waiting on more photos from my buddies camera.

SNV30138.jpg

SNV30136.jpg

SNV30127.jpg

SNV30126.jpg

SNV30124.jpg

SNV30120.jpg

KyleQ

Bronco Guru
Very nice pictures - I didn't see you there, but I didn't have my Bronco there either. Did you made it through that water hole? My friend and I hit that thing hard in his Blazer on 38's and found some holes quick! Felt like we hit a wall, but that was on Sun afternoon, probably dug WAY out.

OP
OP
Bronco69Sport

Bronco69Sport

Loc.
Upper MI
No dice on the water hole... My carb didn't like the angle down, and then later in the afternoon it was dug out soooo bad my front diff just stopped the truck dead on entrance. It was a fun weekend though with only my power steering taking a dump. 37's with 2 lbs of pressure was not fun steering it out of the trail...

KyleQ

Bronco Guru
What are the specs on your rig - I'm also running 37" Boggers, how was the wheeling there with that tire size? Last time I was there I was on 32" All Terrains...

Another hole we had fun in was the hole next to the obstacle course - Sat is was easy, but on Sun it was a nightmare... Ryan rammed his Blazer through the hole so many times he dug out the exit enough for the front axle to slam into the ground and it got enough mud on his fans to start them on fire (hard wired to the battery, long story)

I've got a ton of pics and even more videos up HERE