• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Apple Valley, WI offroad park July 25-27?

Bronco69Sport

Loc.
Upper MI
Anybody on here heading there these dates? I am going to be there these dates, and was wondering if there will be any other EB's there.

KyleQ

Bronco Guru
I wont have the EB by then but I'll be there in the F150. I'd love to be able to wheel with an EB - sick of following Jeeps around. Like to see what my new projects may look like :D

I'm easy to spot and hear
Dresser07004-1.jpg

OP
OP
Bronco69Sport

Bronco69Sport

Loc.
Upper MI
P6130049.jpg

This one's mine, and I will be there along with a Sweet green cherokee. Looking forward to wheeling! C-ya there

KyleQ

Bronco Guru
I've wheeled here twice in the summer and twice in the winter - I've gota say it is a close tie on the fun factor.. I usually wheel with my fullsize friends - check out this pic I took!

PICT0044.jpg

CobraBronco

I will be there. I plan on taking the EB this time. I was just up there last weekend with my Samurai.

Karl's 68

Loc.
green bay
Yes, that was me with the d44 axle. That sure sounds like a long drive with today's gas prices. Do you ever get down to Marinette? I will probably be heading up there this saturday to take in a car show. A buddy there has a real nice 67 Bronco that he is showing. I may drive my Bronc up weater permitting.(topless) C-YA, Karl

OP
OP
Bronco69Sport

Bronco69Sport

Loc.
Upper MI
It is quite a haul, especially from 2 hours north of you... But it should be a great time, and I already missed my Drummond island trip because of an axle shop so I will not miss this one. We will be camping on site which I believe is free, and grilling out so it shouldn't cost too much... well other than the 3 bills in fuel.

And unfortunately Friday and Saturday I have to take some continuing ed classes to renew my Appraisal License... Good times! Well, hope to see you at the valley.

Potshot

I've wheeled here twice in the summer and twice in the winter - I've gota say it is a close tie on the fun factor.. I usually wheel with my fullsize friends - check out this pic I took!

PICT0044.jpg

Geez! Looks like its launching from the grave! Awesome pic dude.

KyleQ

Bronco Guru
Geez! Looks like its launching from the grave! Awesome pic dude.

Thanks! We wheel hard - and I plan on wheeling the Bronco like that as well (well, I'd probably have all 4 off the ground with a launch like that :p)

Potshot

RPM4x4 seem to have a stringent tech check. I just got my brakes back in shape so I may be pretty darn close to being in completely good shape.

-R
EDIT: Looks like it's changed since I last checked it out. This is looking pretty possible.