• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Approximate value for bench seat core

Darren

Loc.
Edmonton, AB.
Hey all...

There's a "want ad" with a gentleman looking for a bench seat near me.

I bought a '72 1/2 cab about 25 years ago that was a little too rusty for me. It had a bench seat that I removed and it's been sitting in the shop collecting dust. It's complete including the brackets... long on the passenger side, but the seat cover is shot.

What kind of value does it have? I am mostly thinking about trading for some things I need, but a rough price would give me an idea where I sit... no pun intended. ;)

Bronco%20seat%20002_zps6hyf4kra.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Bronco%20seat%20001_zps9gb8obxq.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

rydog1130

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
That one looks pretty good...average is $300 if you have all the plastic hinge covers and slides are in good shape up to $500.... good luck

thegreatjustino

Contributor
Red Head Grease Monkey
Loc.
Stockton, CA
I sold one in that condition about 10 years ago for $350. I'd say prices have gone up somewhat since then. $350 would be on the lower end these days in my opinion. $450 - $500 to the right buyer.

NicksTrix

Bronco Guru
that one you have need a full rebuild, you see the extra foam in it, could have broken springs. just means more work for the one who's recovering it. 300 would be solid imop