• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

ARB switch placement

superfly53

Loc.
Coos Bay
Hey guys, any good ideas on where to put the three switches for an ARB setup??

I have a stock dash, and don't really see anyplace they can go, other than way over by the glove box.

Maybe need to make a bracket???

Any pictures on what you guys have done would be great.

thanks, Norm

sfaforester

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
SW, Arkansas
I just bought the ARB bracket from 4 wheel parts for about $6 (free shipping). But I had all 3 switches to mount, they snapped in perfect and all I did was drill 2 holes at the bottom of my stock dash. Worked perfect. I'm afraid I don't have pics but I'll try and get some if no one else posts up.

IronBenderII

Put it someplace easy to reach. I don't know about you but the only time I'm about to hit my ARB's is when I'm going up something narly (or on the middle of something narly). You don't want to have to unhook, hit the lockers and then have to re-hook. I built a bracket that is off of my cage above my rear view mirror. I also put my in-cab winch control there. I don't want to have to get out of the harness if I'm in a spot bad enough to require a winch.

Also, these are carling switches. They make a lot of brackets for carling switches. Do some searches for them and you'll find them.

Jack

Jack

crawln68

Bronco Guru
I built an over head console into my cage for mine so I could reach them easily while I had my shoulder harness buckled. :p

Attachments

• 100_2147.jpg
    100_2147.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 36
  • 100_2148.jpg
    100_2148.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 26