• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Arcadian Blue (F) 69 Sport ??

69Early

Loc.
San Ramon, CA
Need Help in trying to match my factory paint. I purchased a paint chip sheet from Bishko Books for
69-77 Ford trucks. I was able to match my 69 Sport color to Arcadian Blue (F) and it states 69 as the only year for that color. (It seems much closer to my color than Sky View Blue). In posting a thread asking for the paint code for the Arcadian one of our Classic Bronco Brothers responded stating Arcadian Blue on his chip sheet as a color for "Econoline Use Only". My Chip sheet states 69 only there is no * designating Econoline Only. Can someone help Clarify?? PLEASE!!

Wildturkey

BANNED
Loc.
Coker, Alabama
Stuff I have read is most EBs were painted Harbor blue in 69-70.Maybe Ford couldnt spell Arcadian?Trying to figure out mine too.Look at Harbor blue..13249.PPG #The white on mine is Wimbelton white# 8378 and inside is I think..Light parchment...22780.