• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Arkansas Bronco Owners

Newby

Loc.
Thorndale
Do we have any Arkansas Bronco guys on the board that live near the Little Rock area? I've finally had enough of sitting on the sidelines and I'm ready to start another Bronco. I found a guy up there that is selling at least 4 and one of them looks interesting. I was hoping someone might take a look at his rigs and give some feedback. I'm in central Texas, and though I don't mind driving to pick up the right one, I'd rather a dependable eye look before I waste my time.

Here's a link to his ad.
http://littlerock.craigslist.org/cto/4657905409.html

Buldozer

Bronco Virtuoso
Loc.
God's Country
I don't know that guy personally, but his reputation is that he is a hack and sells stuff for way more than it is worth. I would try to buy something from an individual as opposed to a guy like that with essentially an unlicensed used car lot basically.... He buys stuff off of craigslist and this board and just marks it up

coltbean

I bought mine from him and got a fair price comparable to all of the others that I had looked at. He does buy them and mark them up but that's just business.

OP
OP
Newby

Newby

Loc.
Thorndale
Thanks guys. Saved me a trip to Arkansas. Guess its back to looking here in Texas.

Man, what happened to these things in the few years I've been out of the game. Everything has been restored and everything is worth the price of a brand new car, at least according to craigslist. All I want is a good solid roller to start getting back into the Bronco game with.

AFLtCol

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I'm originally from West Helena, Ar (Delta / rice fields). We were taught the mosquito is the State bird.