• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

At a show today (cool paint for a Bronco)

Ohio Bronco 21

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Cleveland
While at a car show this evening I saw a real cool paint job. The flames would look great on an EB. Even the painted wood sides. Oh, also this bumper sticker was great.

Attachments

• stiker.jpg
    stiker.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 92
  • cool paint.jpg
    cool paint.jpg
    172.1 KB · Views: 228
  • coolpaint2.jpg
    coolpaint2.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 179

jpalmer

Loc.
Boise, ID
Looks great, too bad I would destroy it in no time. What good is a Bronco if you're afraid to run crap over?

4x4babygirl

Bronco Goddess
Loc.
Tanasi
No thanks.

Although I did buy a pair of heels the other day, a deep red color, and I told the salesgirl that color would look awesome on a Bronco. She gave me a blank look.

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
No thanks.

Although I did buy a pair of heels the other day, a deep red color, and I told the salesgirl that color would look awesome on a Bronco. She gave me a blank look.

Probably because she was wondering why you would paint a horse;D

csjr

Loc.
Lighthouse Point, FL
Please note matching surfboard. Where do you surf in Ohio?

Yeah, I was going to pick on that some. It's obviously there for show since it appears to be painted the same. I had to laugh as anyone who carries a (funtioning) surfboard, deck up, on the roof is in for a nasty waxy drippy mess.