• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Atlas vendor

bamabaja

Contributor
Loc.
The Shoals
Bought mine from Jim at WH, who had great recommendations for my intended use. Keep in mind I’m an off road rookie and no experience in that area.

WILDHORSES

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
USA
What are you looking for? I have an extra in stock depending on the application. Many questions to answer to get you the right Atlas. Lead times might be a bit longer right now with AA half closed down due to the Covid.

Use the link and walk through the options. If you have questions shoot me a PM I can give you a call.

https://www.wildhorses4x4.com/product/Atlas_Tcase/Bronco_Atlas_Transfer_Case

Jim

MonsterBIlly

I bought mine from Wildhorses. they delivered a couple weeks earlier then stated. Had great tech advise and are ALWAYS available to assist with questions and concerns.

Nothing Special

I bought mine several years ago from Wild Horses. I had been quoted about a 2 week lead time and it came in about a week. Then I had trouble with the shifter (the "Bronco" shifter I ordered turned out to actually be a "Bronco with C4" shifter), but after talking with Jim he not only sent me a pair of straight sticks that worked great, but also a couple of plain round shift knobs that I think look a lot better than what had come from Advance Adapters. So I'm a big fan of Wild Horses.