• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Austin area EB owners--going to Rosanky swap meet?

eBronc

Loc.
Austin, Texas
The classic car museum in Rosanky is having a good-sized swapmeet this weekend-anybody here on the board planning on going?

Here's a link to the swap meet.

I'm going to try an reserve a space to sell some parts I've got lying around-302 block, crank, intake, etc, and do some shopping. The museum itself is a pretty awesome place to visit.

Curly

Loc.
Round Rock, Texas
I was reading about the meet somewhere this morning. I pass the Rosanky sign going through Smithville all the time, and still have never been. Maybe this will be the time????? We'll see how the week goes.

Curly

Loc.
Round Rock, Texas
[quote author=eBronc link=board=5;threadid=9132;start=0#65295 date=1032143426]<br>The classic car museum in Rosanky is having a good-sized swapmeet this weekend-anybody here on the board planning on going? <br><br>I'm going to try an reserve a space to sell some parts I've got lying around-302 block, crank, intake, etc, and do some shopping. The museum itself is a pretty awesome place to visit.<br>[/quote]<br><br>Hey eBronc, have you had any luck with other Austin area EB'ers? I'll take delivery tomorrow night, and I'm really thinking of joining you.

OP
OP
E

eBronc

Loc.
Austin, Texas
No, I haven't really had much luck yet-I was thinking of trying to get as many of the Austin Bronco guys to come out to the car show that happens at the Albertson's at the "Y" in Oak Hill every Saturday night, though. There are some great cars and trucks out there-how does an ERA Cobra kit with a SOHC 427 sound? An 8-71 blown big-block Willys? A tube-framed S.C.O.R.E off-road buggy with a rear-mounted 8.0L out of a new Chevy 3500?

The Mustang club always has quite a few cars there, so I figured if we could get a few Bronco's out there at the same time, it'd be pretty cool to meet.

Of course, this Saturday (the 21st) I'll be out in Rosanky trying to sell some parts off the eBronc project, and shopping for a 351W.

Here's a link.

I'll probably be the only guy out there wearing a ClassicBroncos.com T shirt, so I won't be too hard to find. ;D

Curly

Loc.
Round Rock, Texas
I've been out there a couple of times. I've also been to the gathering up in Round Rock even after it moved from the now current Outback parking lot. I currently have a 69 Mach 1 and a 64 Biscayne. With football season started it makes it harder to get out to each. I'm seriously thinking of going to to Rosanky on Saturday.