• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Austin-San Antonio "Meet in the Middle" M&G - Pics Added

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
LEBC is hosting a meet and greet this Saturday at Cooper's BBG in New Braunfels. Sort of a meet in the middle for folks in the San Antonio/Austin/San Marcos/New Braunfels area.

Where:

Cooper's BBQ
1125 N. Loop 337
New Braunfels, TX 78130

When:

Saturday Feb 22 at Noon (Show up 11:15 - 11:30 to get a good parking spot)

From James, LEBC Austin Area VP -

"I'd like to invite all Austin to San Antonio guys to meet in the middle for a get together at Coopers BBQ in New braunfels this Saturday the 22nd, 11:15-30am show up.

"In the past we have done a few of these at coopers with great success and fun. It's the first of the year and Id like to have a meeting before roundup to catch up with friends and to hear about what projects everyone is working on and get advise on some of my own.

"Please come and drive your rig if able it's supposed to be 73 degrees and beautiful.

"I know it may be a drive for some people and I hope to have future Austin meeting closer to home but for the first one I hope we can get a big turn out from both the San Antonio chapter and austin groups."

You don't need to be an LEBC member to attend. Hope to see you there!

Gary

Last edited:

Broncitis

MEB Founder
Sounds a lot warmer than the MEB snow run this weekend that you used to regularly attend Gary!

We do not have any good BBQ up where we'll be this weekend either! :(

Have fun down there, great to see you have gotten actively involved in LEBC already!

OP
OP
Scoop

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Sounds a lot warmer than the MEB snow run this weekend that you used to regularly attend Gary!

We do not have any good BBQ up where we'll be this weekend either! :(

Have fun down there, great to see you have gotten actively involved in LEBC already!

Drew, with all the snow you guys are getting I'm sure this will be a fun Snow Run! And, yes, In Texas you're ALWAYS close to good BBQ! ;D

smokinjoe

Bronco Guru
Loc.
New Braunfels, TX
Guys, I'm sorry I won't be able to attend this and meet some of you, afterall my house is like 2 miles away on the loop.

But I will be in SA for my niece's birthday party. I do plan on attending something (& joining up w/ the LEBC) eventually though. Even if I have to roll in the Stang until I get the Bronco goin'.

Banjer Picker

Bronco Guru
Rats!!

Well dang! I was just in New Braunfels last weekend prepping the in laws house to sell. Wish I could join you guys. Fingers crossed for good weather for you.

OP
OP
Scoop

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
One last bump to the top to see if anyone else can join us at Cooper's! Hope to see you there! ;D

OP
OP
Scoop

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Very good turnout today. I counted 12 Broncos and there must have been 25-30 people! Nice day, excellent BBQ and great conversation!

Attachments

• IMG_1152.jpg
    IMG_1152.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_1154.jpg
    IMG_1154.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_1156.jpg
    IMG_1156.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_1158.jpg
    IMG_1158.jpg