• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Austin, TX meet and greet, POSTPONED TIL JUNE 24

mp

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Austin, TX
Mark your calendars and make arrangements, get hall passes, get out of jail free cards, etc., and plan to show up at the Boat House Grill (6812 Ranch Rd 620 N, Austin, TX 78730--near the intersection of RR620 and RR2222), 6:30 Pmish.

This will be our 2nd quarter LEBC meet and greet. Boat House Grill has some mighty fine fried catfish, great burgers, and a pulled pork sandwich special that night. We can BYOB and consume in the parking lot. Boat House Grill has beer for sale, but it has to stay within the confines of the restaurant.

Come on out and visit with the Early Bronco brotherhood and bring your Bronco if it's running. All central Texas bronco owners are invited--bring a date!

Review:
When: Wednesday night, June 17, 6:30 PM to 9:30 PM or so.
Where: Boat House Grill, one block south of 2222 on the west side of RR 620 in Austin, TX located near Lake Travis and Steiner Ranch.
Why: Have a nice diversion that is not on a weekend. Mess with our Broncos. Talk shop.

Hope to see everyone there!

Last edited:

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Not to worry, there will be a few there! I had to cancel Clayton but that may free me up to make this M&G. ;D

Jmbronco

SW Austin

Any chance there would be more interest in SW Austin? Maybe the rusty mule or smoke n hops? Only reason I ask is because I'm not sure my bronco will make it that far and I have my two year old on Wednesdays (can't drive far).

Jeff

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
We try to move the location around to cover everyone. The next M&G may be south! Smoke N Hops is a good place to meet. ;D