• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Automatic for a Manual Tranny Trade Anyone?

marriedguy1

Loc.
San Antonio, TX
I've got and NP435 NP205 combo in Victoria that I want to get rid of. I don't really need an auto I already have one, but if you want to take a look at it let me know and I'll post some pics. It will need a rebuild, but hopefully no hard parts.

Bart

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Buffalo Gap, Texas
what kind of auto do you have? I have a new (never installed) top loader four speed. I'd have to get the ratios again. I figured it out once, wrote it on the top of the trans and it's at home. Let me know if you're interested. Does your include the adaptor? My 4 speed is just the four speed, no bell housing. Do you need to know the tail shaft housing length?