• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

B.C. Broncos Product Catalog

YellowBronc

Bronco God
Wow, I knew they carried some stuff but not as what's in their catalog. Very nice layout. This is going to be one of my favorites as there is alot of innovative products. The "Super Strap" on page 47 is something I haven't seen before.

Is this old news or has anyone else received their catalog yet? I've been waiting and I'm pretty excited. Nice job Chuck!!!!!

chuck

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ingram, Texas
Thanks guys, I took most of the pictures and wrote the tech tips. So most of the credit goes to Jason, Roxie, Steve, and Dusty, They spent many hrs. on it. I will pass it alone to them.

MnkyBiz

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Northern VA/DC
I haven't gotten mine yet... SNIFF SNIFF

Oh well, I guess DC area is a pretty far haul for that to come!

I can wait...with baited breath!

Blue71

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Thanks Chuck and the gang. I got mine today. Its beside my commode in the magazine basket, locked loaded and ready to read. I can hardly wait till nature calls. Ohhh :eek: ohhh :eek: ohhhh :eek: well gotta go....theres nature callin'. ;D

Blue71

wilson

Got it yesterday. See some stuff to order, thanks Chuck ;D

ManTruck

Bronco Guru
Thanks Chuck and all of the staff at BCB. It is a great product and I know there are many hours wrapped up in it. It shows.

I came home from work and it was waiting to be caressed, fondled and pampered. I did what every righteous Bronco owner would do. I sat down and looked at it, page by page, tech tip to tech tip, from front to back.

Thanks and good luck. Dave

TOFIC

Bronco Wrencher and Fixer
Loc.
Redcliff Alberta
Got mine last week!!! Man all the way from warm climates to us frozen Northern brethern before some of the others. (rubbing it in ain't I Monkey??)
I am still extremely disappointed that the one thing I wanted is not in the catalogue. Read it from cover to cover twice and its not there!!

Where's my "Enought Said" spare tire cover?? Chuck?

The H**pers are needing a lesson up here and the cover is the frosting on the cake when you pass the Heep on the trail. Will really get there goat.

The other things I need are in the "coming Soon" area. (dual/single exhaust for my 351)

GREAT catalogue, wife is thoroughly P.O.'d it arrived but she will get over it.

TOFIC

chuck

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ingram, Texas
walker949 said:
Got mine last week!!! Man all the way from warm climates to us frozen Northern brethern before some of the others. (rubbing it in ain't I Monkey??)
I am still extremely disappointed that the one thing I wanted is not in the catalogue. Read it from cover to cover twice and its not there!!

Where's my "Enought Said" spare tire cover?? Chuck?

The H**pers are needing a lesson up here and the cover is the frosting on the cake when you pass the Heep on the trail. Will really get there goat.

The other things I need are in the "coming Soon" area. (dual/single exhaust for my 351)

GREAT catalogue, wife is thoroughly P.O.'d it arrived but she will get over it.

TOFIC
I have tried several time to get the "enough said" put on tire covers. Even had some very nice top quality covers made and did it my self. And like the pros told me the paint that I use on T-shirts faded in about 2 mos. If you know of a place that does tire covers let me know and I will look into it again.

MnkyBiz

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Northern VA/DC
Chuck,

There is a woman in Canada who apparently makes you any design you want on a tire cover!

Here is a link that I found the information on & a sample of her work. She stitches the design! Much better than a tshirt paint!

Bill

chuck

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ingram, Texas
I need a phone number. My guess is it will be a lot more to have a large Enough Said put on and I would think the thread would get dirty fast