• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Baja Photo link to track side photos BC Bronco pictures

YellowBronc

Bronco God
Very nice pics. I see they even have past years pics up there also. There are some really good shots taken of you guys. Thanks for the link.

One thing I've noticed in the pics...........you have a different race number each hear. Is there a reason you don't keep the same number from year to year? I'm assuming you get an assigned number when you arrive for the start.

chuck

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ingram, Texas
SCORE has a drawing for numbers/start position. The first number is the class. Except for the champ is #300 but may start where
ever he gets drawn. You can also ask for a rear start. If you ask for a rear start and get drawn first your number will be 349. If you don't ask for a rear start and get drawn first your number will be 301 Each race you get a new number unless you are the champ.

YellowBronc

Bronco God
SCORE has a drawing for numbers/start position. The first number is the class. Except for the champ is #300 but may start where
ever he gets drawn. You can also ask for a rear start. If you ask for a rear start and get drawn first your number will be 349. If you don't ask for a rear start and get drawn first your number will be 301 Each race you get a new number unless you are the champ.
That explains everything. Now I know why all you guys have swapped numbers around from each year. Thanks Chuck!