• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

BC Broncos 2 into 1 with muffler on Stock Manifolds

g8rb8t

Bronco Guru
Anyone on here running the BC Broncos 2 in 1 setup with the muffler and stock manifolds on a 302?

Got any video on how it sounds? Happy with it?

Here's the setup I'm looking at:

http://www.bcbroncos.com/store/product_info.php?products_id=1767

I noticed there's a few on YouTube but they are all with their headers? Trying to decide if I switch over with the stock manifolds...

broncodriver99

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Glen Allen, VA
I am running it. Bolted up fine and sounds pretty good. Had it on for about a year. I took the tailpipe from the old dual system and had it replicated and it bolted right up. I am getting ready to pull it off though as I am doing an EFI swap and will have to go to a system that will work with the explorer manifolds.

OP
OP
g8rb8t

g8rb8t

Bronco Guru
PM me what you want for it. Shipping to 30064

BigBlueBronco71

Loc.
Santa Maria, CA
I decided the bc size was too big for a stockish 302 so I bought a smaller 2 into 1 magnaflow and had the local exhaust guy set me up, two 2.25 inlets and 2.5 outlet I believe, 18in muffler body, I think this one is too quiet, wish I would have gone with the shorter 14in body, but would be nice if your looking for quiet, performs well though, checkout magnaflow.com they have a bunch of 2 into 1 options