• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA BC Broncos Blank Dash nice configuration

Status
Not open for further replies.

bcmbcmbcm

Loc.
Wellington Fl
Hey folks, this started as a BC Broncos blank dash with the speedo hole moved over to the left to clear a roll cage. I positioned all of the factory EB switches inline for a streamlined look. From left to right, ignition, Lights, Wiper, ETC. This has been professionally laid out and all the switch holes are evenly placed. Under the dash are holes for heated seat switches and toggles for driving lights, etc. Also are holes for marine courtesy lamps.
The dash was powdercoated but I started to sand it to paint it to match the body. I would consider it 90% primed and prepped for paint. Nothing to do to the backside, it is all epoxy powder primed and sealed. The front just needs more sanding prior to paint.
I also capped the ends with diamond plate just for looks. I welded on brackets to the bottom for a vintage air Mark IV unit (the under-dash unit) sold separately (it is still at the shop). If you don’t want to run AC you can simply cut the brackets off before you paint.
I am selling only because I am going to go with a different A/C setup. I have built my EB over 8 years and have changed directions many times and sometimes I just need to let parts like this go.
This is a great setup with a lot of thought but I can’t use it. My girlfriend wants it out of the garage ASAP so I am listing it at $100 and will recycle it in a week if no one wants it. I prefer local pickup but if you really want to ship it I can drop it off at a UPS store for you to call and arrange for them to pack and ship
These are new $200+ shipping in raw steel. I recognize the point of the blank dash is to build your own configuration but for $100 prepped for paint I am sure someone out there will view this as an opportunity to improve their rig. Thanks and please save this from the recycler!

Attachments

• 20161211_133506.jpg
    20161211_133506.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 262
  • 20161211_133539.jpg
    20161211_133539.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 225
  • 20161218_135457.jpg
    20161218_135457.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 228
  • 20161218_135511.jpg
    20161218_135511.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 196
OP
OP
B

bcmbcmbcm

Loc.
Wellington Fl
Bump

Any takers? This is my semi-private parking spot in Los Angeles. It needs to go this weekend. Would be a real shame to end up in the recycling bin. Unfortunately that is where it will be in 24 hours. Come and get it if you want!

Status
Not open for further replies.