• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

FL BC Broncos Heavy duty 3-core copper radiator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silverhorse

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Pensacola
Heavy Duty 3-Core Copper Radiator Manual
[12-11110]

I had this radiator in my rig before I sold it, I kept the radiator .... Less than 25 miles, perfect condition...

"The B.C. heavy duty copper radiator is made using the same design that makes the new aluminum radiator work so well. While aluminum is only half as efficient at dissipating heat the shortcomings of aluminum are overcome by the fin and tube design i.e., more fins and tubes per inch. The shape of the fins and tubes and the fins being attached to the tubes, make better heat transfer. By making radiators from copper, using this aluminum radiator design, we can get more radiator in less space. Our radiator is only 2.25" deep (it will fit in your brackets without bending them) and only has 3 rows of tubes but it weighs 33% more than the 2.75" 4 row radiators that we have found. The extra weight comes from more fins and tubes. The 4 row radiators we checked had a total of 128 tubes 1/2" deep and 11 fins per inch. Our 3 core radiator has 135 tubes that are 5/8" deep and has 15 fins per inch. Get better cooling at an affordable price! There is a $97.00 core charge (included in price) which will be refunded when we receive a rebuildable stock 3 core radiator."

mudstud

Contributor
Bronco Bonehead
Loc.
Excel
Bill I take it that this for a stock 302 and not a 5.0? I am interested if it is for the 5.0.

Check out "What have you done to your Bronco today?" Page 516 Post 7728 ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.