• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Be careful when you loan your trailer!!!

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
Loaned my enclosed "Crazy Horse" hauler to a friend that swore to me he had something to pull it with???? Man, he even said the colors matched!!!!%):eek:%)

Attachments

• 1230111709.jpg
    1230111709.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 318

blazinchuck

Bronco Guru
whats the problem Ben?? looks like a capable tow rig, what are your concerns hehe;D

Bronco717274

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tremont, Ms.
At least he can keep everything plowed out of the way. Less damage to trailor unless he cut's to sharp, those nobbies would do some damage quick. OH wait that dent was there when he borrowed it. ha!ha!

JohnJohn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Richmond
Sweet!
Everytime I have loaned my trailer out it comes back with something broken on it. I wish you better luck than I have had Ben.

fordfan

Bronco Guru
He going about 3000 miles!!! I may never get it back!!!!!!;D;D;D

Man! it's going to be COLD and SLOW pulling it 3000 miles with that tow vehicle!!! Shoot, Ben, I doubt you will have it back by the SuperCelebration!;D With that John Deere, I bet he's hauling cows or pigs in your trailer!!!!:eek::eek:

OP
OP
NGABronco

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
Man! it's going to be COLD and SLOW pulling it 3000 miles with that tow vehicle!!! Shoot, Ben, I doubt you will have it back by the SuperCelebration!;D With that John Deere, I bet he's hauling cows or pigs in your trailer!!!!:eek::eek:

Aw man, I didn't think about that!!! His sweet wife told me she would clean it out before he brought it home?????%)%)%)

fatboy

Contributor
Glad to be here.
Loc.
New Hampshire

Ben you put lipstick on a pig, it's still a pig. Good luck with that. ;D

TwoDalesDad

Bronco Guru
20 years back was the last year I loaned my trailer. When they parked it they chocked the wheels, removed the safty chains, Threw away the trash, heck they even shut the gate....But They forgot to uplug the lights!!JOEY G>>>WHEREVER YOU ARE:cool:

Bronco717274

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tremont, Ms.
He's going to spend a fortune on fuel pulling it that far with that. That's a nice trailor you've got there though,Must be a good friend for you to loan it to him!

hold24

Loc.
canton, Ga
Loaned my enclosed "Crazy Horse" hauler to a friend that swore to me he had something to pull it with???? Man, he even said the colors matched!!!!%):eek:%)

I would ask him to return the favor and borrow that john deere for the weekend... sweet looking tractor...