• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bed Lining Question/Rear Access Panel???

TJK74

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Newark CA
For those of you that have shot in a liner or had one done what did you do about the access panel located in the rear corner post by the tail light. I've never in all the years of owning my EB had to use it to get to anything that need repair or fixing.
Whats it there for? When you lined you tub did you remove the and shoot them seperately or just shoot over them? Mine are held in with one Philips screw as well as sealed with factory sealer. I was planning on just spraying over them but not sure if this is a good idea.

brian72

Early Bronco Student
Spray over the top....the remove the sprayed on screws and replace with some new ones....

Punisher

I sprayed over mine, I dont think you will ever need to get to anything through there but if you did you could go around the edge with a razor and get it off, Spray over it.

OP
OP
TJK74

TJK74

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Newark CA
7d1 said:
Hey Trevor, I just sprayed over it. Don't even know what it's for.

Dave
well thats pretty much my plan as of now since I really don't see any use for it either. If anyone even knows the purpose for it being there let me know.

Trevor