• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

WV Beehive hubcaps

Status
Not open for further replies.

wvbeerdrinker

Looking for a set of beehive hubcaps, steering wheel with horn button and original breather setup for 1966 U13 ford bronco.

Last edited:

6677ebman

Bronco Guru
I think he's referring to '66 hubcaps, although I've never heard them called that.

BoureeOne

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Madisonville, La
That phrase for hub caps shaped like this has been around for a very long time. Actually for just about any part shaped like this.

Attachments

• beehive.png
    beehive.png
    26.1 KB · Views: 28
  • beehive light.jpg
    beehive light.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 19
  • beehive air cleaner.jpg
    beehive air cleaner.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 30
  • beehive 5.png
    beehive 5.png
    77.2 KB · Views: 24
  • beehive 4.png
    beehive 4.png
    106.9 KB · Views: 36
  • beehive 3.jpg
    beehive 3.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 21
  • beehive 2.png
    beehive 2.png
    94.9 KB · Views: 25
OP
OP
W

wvbeerdrinker

The hubcaps are the type that came on the 1966 U13 roadster, maybe I am the only one who refers to them as "beehive" hubcaps.

thegreatjustino

Contributor
Red Head Grease Monkey
Loc.
Stockton, CA
A set of '66 hubcaps will run you around $700 in good shape. They pop up for sale here from time to time but get snatched up pretty quickly.

OP
OP
W

wvbeerdrinker

Still looking for 2 rear hubcaps for a 1966 U13 bronco roadster. I know somebody has them so let's make a deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.