• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Been away for awhile

Bronco717274

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tremont, Ms.
I haven't been missed on here I'm sure. But between work and our new retaining wall,that my ole lady & I built ourself I haven't had time. The wall is 210 ft. long by 5 ft. high we did all the work ourself's. We dug the bank out with a pick & shovel dug out the footing poured the concrete and layed the block's. Looks good if I do say so myself. I'll try to post some pic's & you guy's tell us what you think of our work. ;D

Amac70

ME
shoulda just went to home depot and picked you up some wall builders. LOL

how common is this cause the none of the homedepots in the portland Or area have mexicans. there are about 7-8 that i frequent and none have mexicans standing around looking for work.