• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bench seat recovering

bigpitbull

BRONCO ADDICT
Loc.
Saltillo, MS
Well I picked up a 66 bench seat and want to know if there is a guy in north MS that can refinish it for me. The seat still has some of the original pattern of the silver seat so there will be enough to make a pattern.. Or I've been told Bronco Hut has a silver 66 cover. Any guys recommend a north MS upholsterer?

Crimson66

Loc.
Olive Branch, Ms.
Seats

Henry Acree Desoto Upholstery, 662-404-2847. He redid the seats in my Father in law 90 Bronco bak to original. looks good. Reasonably priced. Wendel.

ford man

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Leesburg Ga
You may want to buy the cover from bronco hut and then have a upholery shop take the old one off and then you get the frame back and clean and paint then have them put the new cover on.I dout you will find the correct material at an local shop.Heres mine for later model bench seat "bronco hut" did a great job.Heres some pic the camra did not focus to good on the pattern.

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    145.2 KB · Views: 77
  • 018.jpg
    018.jpg
    138.7 KB · Views: 88
  • 021.jpg
    021.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 74

ccbronco

I agree on the Bronco hut purchase. Melissa over there knows everything upholstrywise. I have a low production option interior on a 67 and she really knew her stuff.

OP
OP
bigpitbull

bigpitbull

BRONCO ADDICT
Loc.
Saltillo, MS
This is just a spare seat that I picked up so I would have an extra... it has been sitting out in the weather.. do yall think it can be saved?

greenbronco239.jpg

greenbronco240.jpg

greenbronco241.jpg

D ROCK

Check out madeone4u on ebay. He's the deal for covers...You can buy replacement foam on ebay as well. Save major coinage...

BR549

Loc.
huntsville
Bronco hut has to special order that nos fabric and it is expensive. Almost double cost of plain colors. In my case money that for now has higher priority.