• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Best bikini top?

golfobx

Loc.
Suffolk, Va
Thoughts here on who makes the best bikini top and where to find the best deal?

I have a family cage and just want a black top.

Thanks

broncoitis

Bronco Guru
Check out Wild Horses! They have some nice options or you may wanna look into something custom made specifically to fit your family cage! If you or the wife has some skills with a sewing machine you could even make your own pretty easily.

You can easily get some nice Vinyl Fabrics from the local stores like JoAnns Fabrics that are the same as what most of these tops are made of to begin with. They also have the Grommets or Snaps that are used to fasten the bikini to the cage. Good Luck! ;D

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
The one you can find on here in the parts for sale section at a reduced rate. :)

They're all pretty much good choices as far as a bikini top goes.

Good luck

lonesouth

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I had a Wild Horses' half length on my 73, now have Tom's full length for my 77. since you have a family cage, get the full length top. Both tops were top notch in construction, I don't you could go wrong with any of the products out there now.

WILDHORSES

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
USA
custom no problem

Thanks for the referrals. We can get pretty carried away with the custom stuff. For example here's a shot of the two tone double sided and padded family top currently on the Mare. I would add they are all Made in Stockton CA by an American;D

Attachments

• top1.jpg
    top1.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 78
OP
OP
G

golfobx

Loc.
Suffolk, Va
What are the thoughts on the regular top safari top (true fabric) vs the breezer (netting like material) tops