• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Best Ford Winner

dagger

Won best Ford last weekend. Always does my heart good to beat out those Mustangs!

Attachments

• IMG_2130.jpg
    IMG_2130.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 278

doghows72

Bronco Guru
Good job looks like that trophy barely fit in the Bronco to haul it home. Nice rig it deserved it!

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
Well deserved! Super nice Bronco, with a very nice paint job!

(I'm the one that talked to you at Rod Run last month!)

OP
OP
D

dagger

Well deserved! Super nice Bronco, with a very nice paint job!

(I'm the one that talked to you at Rod Run last month!)

Great to hear from you again. Hope to see you at the Super Celebration next April.

englewoodcowboy

Lick Creek Restorations
Congrats! I admired your Bronco at SC this past year and saved a few photos of it. Very nice!

OP
OP
D

dagger

Awesome, well deserved, beautiful truck. I don't know why you have to pick on the Mustangs though ;)

My 70 Stang and my 76 EB get along just fine in my driveway ;D

Thanks smokingjoe. No problem with Mustangs in general, I really appreciate the older ones. What gets me is the guys that show up at car shows with new Mustangs.

West Tn Dawg

BULLDOG
Loc.
Kenton
Same around here dagger

They show up with about a hundred bolt on accessories and a polishing cloth. Most of them are rich kids with Daddy's money.
I know some will disagree but if I'm going to a show, I'm looking for a classic with some blood and guts in it! I don't like the lo-riders either, but at least I can admire the work and time put into them. JMHO.

OP
OP
D

dagger

They show up with about a hundred bolt on accessories and a polishing cloth. Most of them are rich kids with Daddy's money.
I know some will disagree but if I'm going to a show, I'm looking for a classic with some blood and guts in it! I don't like the lo-riders either, but at least I can admire the work and time put into them. JMHO.

I couldn't agree more.

What really gets me is the local Mustang Clubs. They show up at car shows in droves and they all cast votes for their fellow club members. It is pretty disgusting to see a 2008 Mustang beat out a classic EB but it happens all the time. So you can see why I take pride in winning best Ford against those odds.