• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Best mud flap options for Sas package?

ared77

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Appears that one of the first mods people say to do to a 6G Bronco with Sasquatch package is adding mud flaps. They say rock chips are coming quick if you don't. What are some of the best available as far as looks, price, and effectiveness?

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
GOT SOME weather techs....have yet to put them on

OP
OP
ared77

ared77

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I did look at those before my post, looked like a decent price compared to some I saw. And I usually like their products.

ransil

Bronco Guru
look at Mabett on amazon get the bonco6g discount code.

I have them just not installed yet, i think they are changing the hardware first release is rusting fast.
seemed like the best fit and function and decent price compared to others.

Last edited:

1buckeyefan1

I'd look at the mabett ones. I modded the Ford OEM ones..it worked, but I'm still getting stone chips from rocks bouncing below them.

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
Drive it first and see what you think. We live on white rock roads, drive about 6-12 miles of them per day. 2D Badlands with Sasq with the stock Goodyears, 6800 miles and we have one rock ding, and you have to look hard to find it. The under side of the rock rails have some dings, but has far as paint and the rear flare faces, it's a non issue imo. I've never seen so much whining about a particular topic on the new bronco sites as the one about tires throwing rocks lol. They do grab rocks more than our other tires, but not enough to warrant the look of mud flaps on the bronco. If you're not driving gravel roads everyday, I wouldn't even consider them.

OP
OP
ared77

ared77

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Looks like Mabett has a lot of items! Just out of curiosity what are some other sites with several parts for new Broncos?

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I did look at those before my post, looked like a decent price compared to some I saw. And I usually like their products.

Weather tech is always top notch. Maybe maxliders.. Prob over priced tho

BluebroncoNC

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Asheville, NC
I dunno, I went down to Advance Auto, bought a pair of generic mud flaps, cut them to the desired outline and screwed them to the running boards, they look pretty good and close up the gap between the running boards and the flairs. They tuck in nicely behind the flairs.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I dunno, I went down to Advance Auto, bought a pair of generic mud flaps, cut them to the desired outline and screwed them to the running boards, they look pretty good and close up the gap between the running boards and the flairs. They tuck in nicely behind the flairs.

hey that works .. make it easy right