• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bestop riser question

Nightstick

Bronco guy
I got a bestop riser and the wiper motor is in the way. Do I have to get the drop bracket or is there a spacer that'll move it back a little?

lasadoor

Loc.
San Diego
how is the wiper setup? my riser clears the wiper motor no problem or vice-versa. i removed the motor to attach the riser, but probably not necessary. you got a pic of your setup?

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Mine clears the wiper motor too.. What you doin over there Kevin? lol

OP
OP
Nightstick

Nightstick

Bronco guy
Looks like mine just needs some gentle persuasion to move back about 1/8". I'm sure the bracket was just bent somewhere along the way, but I wanted to make sure there wasn't something else I had to buy to make it work. Thanks for the help. Damon I was fast asleep when you called, yes I realize it was early :-[

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
He's good at those late nite phone calls ain't he, lol

I'm sure you can finger it out man, have Ole boy come over and look at it w/ya.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Naah, just smarter.. That's about my time too, if not earlier.