• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bestop Seat brackets

76YETI

Contributor
Loc.
KC METRO
I'm 6.3 and looking at buying some Bestop Trailmax II Buckets seats. Any aftermarket brackets that would work & sit low? Or, custom fab job all the way? Let me know, Thanks.

englewoodcowboy

Lick Creek Restorations
Custom fab and you need to get your hands on those seats before you buy and see how low they will let you mount them. Check out my build or BFerrari's build as we both went with Toyota celica seats. They sit low, were rather easy to adapt and are comfortable. Ben is as tall as you are and he is sitting much lower and looking through more of the middle of the windshield now. For me, I am 5-11 and I now am looking through the dead center with those seats.

Blue Bastard

Bronco Guru
Custom mounting. Here are mine.
I am 6' and can see pretty well and have decent head room.
I can take more pics if you want them.
05e401513079c067ebecd0f7871cb8f2.jpg

OP
OP
76YETI

76YETI

Contributor
Loc.
KC METRO
Love that color. Can u measure from the floor to seat bottom,? Thanks

Blue Bastard

Bronco Guru
And a bit lower in the rear so that the bottom cushion has a small tilt toward the rear .